Re: Outboard or Parts

[ Ol' Paw's Boat Motor Bulletin Board ] [ Ol' Paw's Fishing Page ]

Posted by Jeff ( on July 19, 2005 at 17:16:36:

In Reply to: Outboard or Parts posted by Richard E. Gano on July 19, 2005 at 15:46:55:

Hi Richard,
You can get parts from certified parts corp. 1-800-356-0777
Have the model number ready.

Durafix Aluminum Repair Rod Demo

See Items Repaired With Durafix