Where can you buy the rubber bushing in the prop

[ Ol' Paw's Boat Motor Bulletin Board ] [ Ol' Paw's Fishing Page ]

Posted by Mikie ( on July 20, 2005 at 02:29:20:

1st ever message. Please excuse me if this has been brought up recently.

I have a 1956 Evinrude Sporttwin 10 hp. I need to locate a place that sells the rubber bushing that goes between the prop & the brass part.

I have searched for a month now with no success.



Durafix Aluminum Repair Rod Demo

See Items Repaired With Durafix