I feel like an idiot for having to ask this....

[ Ol' Paw's Boat Motor Bulletin Board ] [ Ol' Paw's Fishing Page ]

Posted by Pete ( on August 11, 2005 at 02:00:00:

I am trying to replace a part on my I/O that snapped off when it got wrapped around a chain used for a floating mooring (long story).

I don't know the name of the part and I feel like an idiot because I can't remember what its called to order a new one.

Its the little fin like rudder that resides right above the prop on the outdrive. All of the diagrams that I can find online don't show me what it is and I can't track it down anywhere. Any help here would be appreciated.

Follow Ups:

Durafix Aluminum Repair Rod Demo

See Items Repaired With Durafix