Re: new boater

[ Ol' Paw's Boat Motor Bulletin Board ] [ Ol' Paw's Fishing Page ]

Posted by Spike ( on September 01, 2005 at 07:38:31:

In Reply to: new boater posted by steve on August 31, 2005 at 19:25:56:

You can get what they call muffs to supply water to the motor.They clamp on the motor at the water intakes.I don't like them because unless you are very careful you can ruin your motor for lack of water.Before doing anything you should start with a service manual.Your motor can have one of 3 ignition systems and improper trouble shooting can ruin the system.Manuals are available at any number of places on the net as well as NAPA auto parts and sometimes the library.Some NAPA branches don't know about their
600+ page Marine Products catalog.

Durafix Aluminum Repair Rod Demo

See Items Repaired With Durafix