Re: Gas Tanks

[ Ol' Paw's Boat Motor Bulletin Board ] [ Ol' Paw's Fishing Page ]

Posted by Rick ( on September 06, 2005 at 16:38:07:

In Reply to: Gas Tanks posted by rOSS on September 06, 2005 at 13:46:19:

I assume you mean the old Johnson Mile Master type tank, with the double fuel line, and the push-button pressure pump. You'll not find a new one anywhere, however, ebay has quite a few up for auction.

If needed, you can even get a rebuild kit for them as well.

Good luck,

Durafix Aluminum Repair Rod Demo

See Items Repaired With Durafix