Re: Boat and motor towing question

[ Ol' Paw's Boat Motor Bulletin Board ] [ Ol' Paw's Fishing Page ]

Posted by buzzard ( on October 09, 2004 at 06:11:28:

In Reply to: Re: Boat and motor towing question posted by Spike on October 07, 2004 at 01:55:08:

Go to look under boating acc. andlook for a transom saver. A transom(back of boat)((not sure of your knowlege base on boats)) saver is like a pole that hooks to a point at the rear center of the trailer at the other end it has a V shaped pocket that the lower unit of the motor rests and is tied to w/ a bungee cord, find and use one of these andyour motor will not bounce nearly as much thus leaving your transom in tact They are also available at Gander Mountain or any marine draler. At some where between $25 - $35 it's a bargain compaired to boat repair.

Follow Ups:

Durafix Aluminum Repair Rod Demo

See Items Repaired With Durafix