uni spin 63l parts

[ Ol' Paw's Fishing Tackle Bulletin Board ] [ Ol' Paw's Fishing Page ]

Posted by RON ( on June 03, 2005 at 04:12:50:

I have received a uni-spin 63L combo from my step father and would like to put back in working condition.
However it is missing a part. It needs some sort of part that goes right in front of the reel. I assume it is to turn the line as it is reeled in. It looks black in the pictures I have seen here online, but not sure of that. Was wondering if some one had old parts for one.

See Items Repaired With Durafix

Durafix Aluminum
Repair Rod Demo