Re: Flyfishing spoon called "Nungesser "

[ Ol' Paw's Fishing Tackle Bulletin Board ] [ Ol' Paw's Fishing Page ]

Posted by Neusefisher ( on February 07, 2003 at 09:24:53:

In Reply to: Flyfishing spoon called "Nungesser " posted by Jerry Goldsmith on January 11, 2003 at 14:45:52:

: I am trying to lacte a spoon manufactured by
: The Nungesser company. Any help appreciated Thanks

I am also trying to locate a spoon made by Nungesser and haven't a clue where to start. I use them for catching shad in NC. Any help greatly appreciated

See Items Repaired With Durafix

Durafix Aluminum
Repair Rod Demo