Re: Flyfishing spoon called

[ Ol' Paw's Fishing Tackle Bulletin Board ] [ Ol' Paw's Fishing Page ]

Posted by dennis gannon ( on June 27, 2003 at 12:03:10:

In Reply to: Flyfishing spoon called posted by Jerry Goldsmith on January 11, 2003 at 14:45:52:

: I am trying to lacte a spoon manufactured by
: The Nungesser company. Any help appreciated Thanks

You can find the Nungesser spoon at RJ's bait shop in North Carolina 252-749-2001

See Items Repaired With Durafix

Durafix Aluminum
Repair Rod Demo