Telescoping Canepole

[ Ol' Paw's Fishing Tackle Bulletin Board ] [ Ol' Paw's Fishing Page ]

Posted by Sheila ( on July 14, 2003 at 17:38:08:

Does anyone know where I can get a telescoping canepole? I found one at a flea market of used stuff, but would like another one for a gift for my mom. The one I have is Fiberglass (I think) and you just take the rubber tip off the end and give it a little shove and the smaller sections just slide all the way out into one long (about 14-16 feet)pole and your ready to fish. I've hunted all over the internet and cannot locate anything even similar. Thanks -- Sheila

See Items Repaired With Durafix

Durafix Aluminum
Repair Rod Demo